A collection of all of the random things I loved on the internet in the previous week, and why you might love them, too. Or at least crush on them.
The travel edition! Which means it took me three times as long as normal to get this together. Sigh.
- Let’s see: #1, check; #3, check; #4, check. Yup, I’m a blogcrastinator. Check out Michelle Russell’s post on Copyblogger to see what I’m talking about. Let me know which, if any, apply to you.
- This got me for three reasons:
1. The author, Barrie Davenport, summed up my preference for written versus verbal communication perfectly.
2. She made a clever reference to one of my favorite musicals I’ve never seen.
3. She gave me a map for moving beyond writing because I like it and writing as a means to serve others.
Go check it out!
- Wow. Somebody followed me around and observed my procrastination habits. I think he’s exaggerating. I’ll put it on my to-do list to check it out.
- While on my cruise, I developed a mad crush on the pianist Katya Grineva. I had my picture taken with her and got an autographed copy of her CD. This Carnegie Hall repeat performer gives good keyboard.
* * *
Have a madly marvelous week!