A collection of all of the random things I loved on the internet in the previous week, and why you might love them, too. Or at least crush on them.
- I’ve never really gotten into short films, and in the world of sound bytes 16 minutes is an eternity, but this made me smile. I mean, really smile, all the way down to whatever it is that makes up my cells. Plus the bug guy from Bones is in it.
- This is a great follow up to the above film. One of my favorite peeps ever, Deepak Chopra, talks about the power of healing words.
- Aha! Julie Daley once again manages to eloquently express exactly what I’ve been unable to. Even as I work past the fear of my blog posts being crap, her post tells me that getting out the sludge is part of opening the flow of genius.
- These tips are from 200 years ago? How are they still so pertinent? Thanks Gretchen Rubin at The Happiness Project!
- Just because it made me laugh: Shut Your Pie Hole, courtesy of The Onion.
* * *
Anything of interest you want to share? Leave a link in the comments!